The Creative Advantage Freelance Writing Service, LLC
Conveniently located in Bergen County, NJ and serves clients virtually across the U.S
Improve your chance of success with a professionally written resume from The Creative Advantage.
Have you been applying for jobs with little success? Perhaps your resume is missing something. Not sure what it might be? Send your resume to me for a Professional Written Resume Analysis an investment of just $75.
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Does your resume grab the reader’s attention quickly, or is it a boring laundry list of job duties?
- Does it have a Personal Branding Statement that lets an employer know what you have to offer?
- Do your proud accomplishments pop off the page?
- Is it appealing to look at with crisp, creative design elements? Will it get noticed and placed on the top of the pile?
- Is it peppered with professional keywords?
If the answer to these questions is no, then perhaps you could use the help of a professional.
- Compose a dynamic Resume that gets you noticed.
- Craft targeted Cover and Thank You Letter(s).
- Create a Professional Reference List with a header that matches your resume.
- Develop a dynamic LinkedIn Profile.
- Write a compelling Professional Biography that takes the reader on a journey of your professional career.
- Assist you in preparing your Performance Review by highlighting your key accomplishments.
- Send you a brief but *fun* questionnaire that uncovers the 10 most important items hiring managers look for in a resume today.
You can expect:
- Your qualifications to be presented clearly and concisely, with a positive spin and grammatical accuracy.
- To be treated with respect, dignity, patience, compassion and encouragement.
- Your resume to have a flow that won’t waste a single word.
- Creativity – My specialty! I paint a picture of your unique work story with words, colors and graphics.
- A collaborative effort with on-time delivery, personal attention and professional results!
- Eye-catching, modern formatting with a crisp, clean, uncluttered look.
- A Resume you will be proud of.
- Templates are never used, each resume is a work of art, custom-created just for you!
- You will step out in confidence knowing your skills and proud accomplishments have been captured in a single document.
- Once your resume is approved, I am available “resume refreshes” and will follow-up with you from time-to-time to just “see how things are going.”
- Each new client automatically receives our complimentary newsletter packed with career-advice, suggested reading, job search tips, resources, inspirational quotes and more.
This is my process:
Step 1: INITIAL CONTACT
After submitting your inquiry via the “Contact Laura” page, you will be contacted within 24 hours, that’s my promise to you!
Can’t wait? Call now at 732-610-8946. Evening and weekend calls are available by appointment. We understand you may be working during the day, by offering weekend and evening appointments your privacy is ensured.
Step 2: CONSULTATION
You will be contacted via email to schedule your private consultation. A review of your current resume will be done, we will speak about your goals, skills, accomplishments and work history. A proposal and our * fun * questionnaire will be emailed before we begin.
Step 3: SETTING THE LEVEL OF YOUR INVESTMENT
Documents are not “one-size-fits-all.” I like to speak with you personally, give you undivided attention through a one-on-one consultation, and then set the level of investment for you. This model works well because each person has different needs, tells a different story, and the scope of composing each resume is different.
Step 4: REVIEW / REVISE
Once a draft is complete, it will be emailed to you for review, then a follow-up call will be scheduled for edits.
Step 5: FINAL DOCUMENTS
Once approved, your resume will be finalized and sent electronically as a Word Document and a PDF file. One hard copy will be mailed to you for presentation on an interview.
I SPECIALIZE IN COMPOSING RESUMES FOR SENIOR, MID-LEVEL EXECUTIVES AND THE OVER 50 JOB SEEKER.
CEO / COO / CIO / SENIOR-LEVEL EXECUTIVE / DIRECTOR / IT : You’re leading the pack as a bold, forward-thinking thought leader. As a skilled visionary, you flourish in challenging environments making key decisions with confidence. Driving operational growth and achieving bottom-line results are what you do best! I will skillfully design career documents that showcase your expertise, business acumen, and years of proven success.
MID-LEVEL PROFESSIONALS: You’re in mid-management and have been promoted to a Supervisor, Manager, or Office Administrator. At this point in your career, you have solid, proven experience, core skills, and notable accomplishments. You’ve proven yourself, and may have letters of recommendation from your superiors, stellar performance reviews or thank you letters and emails from satisfied customers or colleagues. A testimonial section is a proven way to add “punch” and excitement to your career documents!
THE FOLLOWING ARE ALWAYS INCLUDED IN YOUR INVESTMENT:
- Personal Phone Consultations: Discovery Call – Getting to know each other. Revision Call – Let’s tighten it up! Wrap-Up Call – To Finalize.
- Revisions: Minor revisions are offered at no charge. Extensive revisions will incur an extra charge.
- Documents: Emailed to you as Word documents and PDF files.
- One Hard Copy: Will be mailed to you on professionally watermarked stationary, perfect for presentation on an interview.
- I recommend Southworth Resume paper for any additional copies (100 sheets / watermarked / 100% cotton).
- Executive Bios
- Resume Refresh and Refocus
- Rush Service
- Resume and LinkedIn Profile Analysis
- Do you need a career-related document you don’t see here? Please call me to discuss.
Please complete the E-MAIL LAURA FORM today to arrange for your consultation. Calls and emails are returned within 24 hours – my promise to you!