The Creative Advantage Specializes in Resumes for
The Over 50 Job Seeker and C-Suite Executives
I specialize helping job seekers in their 50s, 60s and beyond. Your 50s, 60s and beyond are still top-earning years. People tell me, “I’m too young to stop working.” “How can I find a job, I’m almost 60?” In this age group, people are experienced. These are the “Boomers” noted for their solid work ethic, willingness to learn and are still valuable contributors to the work force.
I put you at ease with comfortable conversation, by listening to your unique story. In this age of “impersonal” The Creative Advantage is a uniquely “personal” business which makes it so successful.
Documents will highlight:
- Your technical expertise
- Your breadth of executive leadership and decision-making skills
- Your unbeatable, solid work ethic!
- Your energetic, positive attitude showing you’re open to new possibilities and always willing to learn.
- Trimming back your work history to the top 15 years.
- Adding education but leaving off dates.
- Highlighting leadership, decision-making skills and dedication.
- Showcasing your vast expertise, accomplishments and commitment to meeting goals.
- Making sure your email address is up-to-date.
- Adding a LinkedIn URL to your header.
- Leaving off your street address.
- Listing relevant continuing education and certifications.
It’s safe to say you’ve been working 20+ years. What have potential employers said about you? You have the perfect opportunity at this stage in your career to showcase enthusiastic endorsements on a resume, LinkedIn Profile or Professional Bio that a younger worker may not even have yet!
And most importantly … Accomplishments! Accomplishments! Accomplishments!
Do you need help figuring out what your accomplishments are? My proprietary, fun questionnaire will organize your thoughts, with questions such as:
- What you have done in the past that you’ve been complimented on?
- Have you saved money, increased the bottom-line or implemented a new procedure?
- Have you earned awards, do you have complimentary emails, reference letters or job evaluations that can be used in an endorsements section?
You get the idea! These questions will lead you directly to an effective accomplishments or endorsements section that can be easily added to your Resume, LinkedIn Profile or Professional Biography.
This is the second-half of your career. What would you like to do?
Start a new venture? Become a mentor? Work part-time?
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS!
CALL TODAY! 732-610-8946
Don’t forget to ask about cost-saving Career “Bundles” too!