CNBC – MAKE IT
US BUSINESS NEWS – *Business Elite Award Winner* Best Career Management Specialist 2018 and Excellence Award in Resume Writing
WTBQ – The Creativity & Technology Solutions for Business & Life Show
STEWART COOPER & COON – Workplace Strategies Podcast
Hello and thank you for stopping by! I’m Laura Slawson, CCM, CPRW, CIO Credentialed Career Manager (one of fewer than 20 worldwide!) Certified Professional Résumé Writer and Chief Inspirational Officer at The Creative Advantage located in the heard of Bergen County, Fair Lawn, NJ, serving clients in metro New York, New Jersey and virtually across the USA. I compose dynamic resumes, cover letters, thank you letters, LinkedIn Profiles and more! Composing career documents for busy executives is my specialty! Let’s collaborate and craft your career story together!
When you call a Professional Resume Writer, you need someone who listens to your story, has insight to your specific needs and is compassionate.
My biggest thrill is when a client says, “I love my résumé!” “I’m getting interviews!” “I can’t believe I did all this!” “I’m Hired!”
I enjoy making people feel good about themselves. My career documents empower you to interview with confidence. I don’t provide a boring list of your daily responsibilities, anyone can do that. I am a skilled writer who brings out your personality, writes in your voice, markets your valuable skills, highlights your proud accomplishments, and composes a “career story” unique to you! With objectivity, I see what you may not see.
I collaborate with C-Suite and Mid-Level Executives, and specialize helping the “Over 50 Job Seeker.” You worked hard to get where you are today, the documents you need must capture what sets you apart, you need to look great on paper! I tailor my writing directly to your needs and do not offer “gold,” “silver,” or “bronze” packages. I treat you as an individual, not a package. As a writer, it is my responsibility to be certain what I provide delivers synergy and honesty. That’s why you will only work with me. Contract writers won’t get to know you as well as I will.
I’m excited to help you land a job you enjoy and deserve!
There are hundreds of Resume Writers to choose from. Why work with me?
· Exclusive Writing. I compose each document exclusively. I get to know you individually, there are no other writers.
· Professional Development. I am current on cutting-edge trends in writing and career development.
· Support. I relieve your stress by listening carefully. You will find our conversations easy and comfortable.
· Responsiveness. I respond to calls and emails in 24 hours – period!
· Timeliness. I deliver your documents on time – every time!
· Collaboration. I ensure you are well informed each step along the way.
Your professional investment will be fair! No two clients have the same needs and goals, that’s why there are no prices posted. We collaborate with comfortable conversation and once I understand your situation, I quote your investment. I want to deliver the best possible investment. I hope you’ll be able to recoup the entire amount of your investment in your first week on the job!
Your investment in hiring me reflects years of writing, professional training, certifications, continuing education, and more than 25 years’ corporate business experience. Each career document I create will empower you to step out in confidence!
As a published author, I have composed more than 50 articles on career development and have been featured on CNBC-Make It, The Creativity & Technology Solutions for Business & Life Radio Show and Stewart, Cooper & Coon – Workplace Strategies Podcast. I’ve presented webinars on résumé writing and career development. The Creative Advantage is proudly endorsed by executives and executive search firms throughout NY and NJ.
Additional facts about me and my business:
My client-base is not limited to working with individuals from: SONY, Hertz, Panasonic, Honeywell, Becton Dickinson, Verizon, Essendant, Estee Lauder and Nestle’ as well as a Shark Tank TV personality, and a Housewives of NJ TV personality.
I specialize helping executives and “The Over 50 Jobseeker.”
I am an entrepreneur at heart! This is my third successful business!
I have corporate experience. I have collaborated with C-Suite executives from Fortune 100 companies my entire career!
I am a proud member of the following professional organizations:
· Certified Professional Résumé Writer (CPRW) / Professional Association of Résumé Writers and Career Coaches (PARW/CC)
· Credentialed Career Manager (One of fewer than 20 Worldwide!) Career Thought Leaders / Résumé Writing Academy (CTL/RWA)
· Published Book Reviewer / Career Planning and Adult Development Network Journal (CPAD)
· International Virtual Assistants Association *Preferred Partner* (IVAA)
· Career Thought Leaders / Résumé Writing Academy (CTL/RWA)
· National Résumé Writing Association (NRWA)
· Be A Résumé Writer (BARW) .The Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
The heart of my business are satisfied clients who continually send me referrals. Visit the Testimonial Tab to see what my clients have to say.
Thank you again for stopping by. Let’s continue the conversation at 732-610-8946.
My consultation lasts about 20 minutes. I look forward to your call.
~ PAYMENT IS ACCEPTED VIA CHECK – CASH – VENMO – PAYPAL ~