Virtual Administrative Services
Your “Neighborhood” Virtual Administrative Specialist and Business Consultant is located in the heart of Fair Lawn, Bergen County, New Jersey. We provide virtual administrative service to Manhattan and the surrounding New York City area.
As your “Bergen County Administrative Specialist/Business Consultant,” remote office support and creative assistance is available daily, hourly, weekly or monthly. Traditional, executive-level office support is provided.
Working as an “Independent Business Consultant,” a broad spectrum of services can be provided taking the pressure off you, your business, and your bottom line. Services are tailored to fit your specific needs and optimize your productivity so you can focus on your personal vision of success. Need an extra set of hands? Give us a call… we’ll get the job done!
Preferred Partner of The International Virtual Assistants Association – IVAA
“I have found Laura, the Owner, to be very professional, positive, capable and open-minded. She is the answer to my administrative prayers.” Gayle Gruenberg, CPO-DC, Owner, Let’s Get Organized
BENEFITS TO YOU:
- More than 25 years in Corporate America collaborating with CEO’s, CFO’s, Directors, Managers and key corporate personnel
- Cost-savings eliminate the training/hiring process.
- Reduce logistical demand for extra office space, equipment and supplies.
- On-demand service! A few hours a week, a one-time “rush” job, or “as-needed.”
- You come to depend on the same person for the same professional service each time you call.
- An “extra set of hands” for a one-time project.
- Part-time assistance for maternity leave, vacation or leave-of-absence.
- Short or long-term project assistance or for a one-time confidential project!
- Home-based Businesses
- Sales Professionals
- Real Estate Professionals
- Independent Contractors
- Small Business Owners
- Marketing and Business Development Support – E-mail Campaigns, Follow-up Calls, Thank You Cards, Brochure Writing, Press Releases, Advertising, Copywriting, Calendar Management and more!
- General Administrative Work – Form Letters, Procedure Books, Policy & Procedure Writing
- Word Processing – Typing, Editing, Proofreading, Formatting
- Other Services – Data Entry, Database Management and Maintenance, Create and Update Distribution Lists and more!